All submissions and questions must be sent via email to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Round Table Services, LLC is currently seeking a full-time, multi-faceted Wealth Manager to assist in growing the firm's Westfield, NJ, office and client base. This self-motivated, independent thinker should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting with opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfill the role as liaison to both established and new clients.
- Coordinate various stages of the financial/estate planning process.
- Work with client advisors to implement client strategies.
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings.
- Oversee preparation of legal documents, tax returns, and financial analyses.
- Respond to ad hoc client/prospect requests and perform special projects.
- Prepare client/prospect communications on a variety of financial topics.
- Develop new business and opportunities.
Assisting in all facets of Investment Management Process
- Develop Asset Allocation strategies and prepare Investment Policy Statements.
- Review investment activity and rebalance accounts.
- Conduct related research including due diligence.
- Coordinate with other financial services professionals as needed
The ideal candidate has a minimum eight years experience working with affluent clients and industry peers, and is a highly motivated, results-driven self starter. Strong relationship-building skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to juggle diverse projects while meeting tight deadlines are essential qualities.
- Other professional degrees and/or certifications preferred (MBA, JD, CFA, CIMA, series licenses, etc.)
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, excellent verbal/written communication skills
- High-level network/computer skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with portfolio accounting systems (Axys) a plus
- Professional and personal references
The company offers competitive compensation including profit sharing and benefits package (medical, dental, retirement/401k). Send cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home | About | Services | Contact | Client Login
Copyright © 1999-2012 Round Table Services, LLC
All Rights Reserved.